Friday, June 9, 2017

A Pot Roast

After me dealing with a tooth extraction and my sweetheart of 6 years going through some extensive care and tests at the hospital, I am back. You know you can't eat anything worth eating after a tooth has come out. I'd say it's a good way to lose weight but that would be a big lie. I was so hungry for REAL FOOD and also keeping in mind I needed to eat healthy.

Here is one of my favorite recipes. I don't eat much beef anymore but sometimes you just gotta have a little taste. This is a Crock Pot recipe and I love it. 


I hope all of you are staying cool but most importantly, healthy. It's no fun being sick. Trust me.

3 comments:

  1. Ahh the memories of my childhood. Mom used to make a pot roast just like this. It's amazing how expensive a roast has become now. Enjoy and have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are recovering from your dental surgery and your sweetheart is recovering, too. This pot roast sounds delicious - Thank you for the recipe. I love a good pot roast once in a while! x Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crock pot meals are delicious ...
    Hope you are both doing well now.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete